Thursday 4 August 2011

top - Primark
necklace - Claire's outlet
skirt - Topshop
bracelets - Primark
heels - Faith

The weather was ridiculously warm yesterday and my mother advised me wear something other than my usual funeral chic as she likes to call it. So, in the above 5 degree celcius madness, I put this on. The top was only £2 from Primark which I was impressed with, there was a whole rack left so I quickly swiped one. I am an avid bodycon skirt wearer, I honestly can't think how I managed before I had one as they seem to go with pretty much everything. The necklace is a nice chunk of turquoise which I got from a claire's outlet for only £4.50, I do A LOT of my shopping at outlets and rarely buy things full price as I hate parting with money.  Anyway, the sun has left us (it could be monsoon season here, honestly) so I am back to my usual winter attire.
SHARE:

1 comment

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig