Sunday 11 September 2011


blouse - Primark
jumper - Jack Wills
jeans - Primark
shoes - Faith

This weekend has been rather nice though has gone impossibly fast, I swear it was Friday five minutes ago. Travelled by train to Warwick today to do some acting related thing for a short film that's being put on youtube  (my Oscar awaits). Gosh I spend half my life on trains but it feels so much longer when you're sat on the floor, bashing your head into a suitcase at every turn. Clothing was an afterthought and we had to change outfits in a conveniently close Costa and when that closed, a local pub. More strange looks than usual, and that's saying something.



I also can't believe it's been an entire decade since the tragic 9/11 attacks. Being seven years old and not quite being able to comprehend the exact term of events but understanding the incredibly devastating effect it seemed to impact upon everything. I can't imagine what it would have been like to have have lost someone and to reflect back every day and not just this one.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig