Thursday 1 September 2011

it's witchcraft


cardi - H&M
necklace - Muse
top - charity shop
skirt - Topshop
shoes - New Look

Today I had opted for my infamous 'funeral chic' style with my black lace top and black skirt and black shoes as I thought it was going to be cold and dull as per usual. But, as the sun appeared I felt it appropriate that I put on this mustard cardigan as oppose to my black blazer to be in keeping with the weather. Makes me look a tad more cheerful (an emotion I appear to be lacking on the picture ;) 
On another note, I can't believe it's September already, this year has just gone impossibly fast. I still need to work out what on earth I'm doing with my a levels, I think I might need to actually try and work this year. Certainly not looking forward to that.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig