Sunday 4 September 2011

you have always worn your flaws upon your sleeve

shirt - New Look
top - Primark
skirt - Topshop
necklace - Claire's
wedges - Tesco 

This is from a couple of nights ago when I ventured out (yes I actually have friends!) to the cinema and for a meal afterwards. We saw 'one day' which, bar Anne Hathaway's English accent, was rather good. We then decided against a proper meal as we had all feasted on popcorn during the film, so we splashed out and went to burger king.
It's weird because this summer I haven't spent a great deal of time with even my closest of friends and seeing them was a really nice end to the holidays and reminded me how much I missed spending time with them. I desperately need to find myself more a social life.

SHARE:

1 comment

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig