Saturday 5 November 2011

it's always darkest before the dawn




dress - Marks and Spencers
necklace - DIY
shoes - Faith

I wore this yesterday evening for my friend's birthday dinner, I love the forest green colour although it manages to look slightly more turquoise on the pictures. It was actually £13 from Marks and Spencers outlet, which I was dragged to by my mother, then spotted this tucked away in the clearance section.
Anyway, it was today Guy Fawkes planned to destroy the houses of parliament in which we now celebrate by eating jacket potatoes, toffee apples and nearly blowing up our own houses with homemade firework displays. Fingers crossed it won't rain, hope everyone enjoys their November the 5th!





Also, here are a selection of things I wouldn't mind purchasing from lavishalice, which I actually rather like. Prices are a tad cheaper than Topshop, although I thought some of the items were a little questionable. The majority is very pretty though, if only I had the funds.



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. i'm in love with this dress!
    and you're so pretty too! :)
    Ale

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig