Saturday 24 December 2011

The nightmare before Christmas



top - H&M
jeans - Primark
wedges - Tesco
bag - Primark

Today has felt lovely and festive (as well as pretty chilly). We managed to wander to town where all our family friends tend to gather. I received some birthday presents along with yet more champagne, which my mother drank a tad too much of (resulting in her being chatted up by a man who told my father he was the luckiest man alive) creating interesting consequences. I really can't believe it's Christmas tomorrow, as much as I love the presents,  I think it's the atmosphere that makes it, with the endless boxes of quality street, seasonal films and everyone making an effort to keep the peace for once. Merry Christmas to everyone for tomorrow, and I hope Santa brings what you want!

Love always,



SHARE:

1 comment

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig