Friday 18 May 2012

Friday, I'm in love



shirt - New Look
cardigan - Primark
top - Zara
jeans - Primark
wedges - Tesco


Ah, three exams down two to go, and I can't say how well I've done if I'm honest. I'm beyond terrible in exam conditions, with my mind suddenly blanking not registering that the entire year has been leading up to this moment. I doubt the examiners will take this into account unfortunately.
Anyway, enough about exams as I realise I have rambled on about this non stop.

Here are some of my recent favourite lookbook looks:


 



















SHARE:

1 comment

  1. like this song in title :)
    and exams always are horrible:/
    and you look so nice !

    maybe see my blog:)
    http://mollymers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig