Tuesday 3 July 2012

she disappears into the sea


 

top - Primark
scarf - Primark
shorts - Primark
necklace - Claire's
boots - eBay

After a hectic weekend my first two days back have been lovely and ~chilled~ having only one lesson yesterday and venturing into town for lunch with my father at "cafe de Paris" (it's a shame we were actually in  slightly damper England). Today I have had the day off due to it being sixth form induction day where about two of the new year 12's come and look around.
My latitude ticket also came this morning so I am currently wondering what clothes I still require (probably more that are waterproof) but convenient trips to Primark beckon so I can stock up :)
If anyone else is venturing to any festivals do tell me what you're taking or if you can inspire me at all!

just a few things and pictures that I like:





All above, Topshop











All above c/o Pinterest and weheartit




I also just found this on eBay and am tempted to purchase..


On a final note, I have been flicking through the Latitude line up to get more of a feel for some of the bands I haven't heard of (and to get the gist of some lyrics so I'm not humming along) and came across this beautiful song by 'Low'. There's just something about this song that I can't put my finger on, do have a listen!



















SHARE:

12 comments

  1. wow! i love your outfit!
    and your inspirational post, very inspirational ;)
    i also LOVE that tee, but waah from Korea!?
    xx

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've got really beautiful legs:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute marine look!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the scarf that you added to this outfit. It's cute!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful outfit :) you have such a great sense of style!

    xoxo FlirtingwithFashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there!

    thanks for the lovely comment.

    You got a nice blog...
    keep in touch, dear. :)

    Ann
    dlaconicstylistah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your comment! Love this post!
    xoxo

    www.secretsofmissdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your scarf! I now want to rush into Primark in search of this nautical beauty :) The outfit is lovely, the pictures incredibly gorgeous as always xx

    http://style-ramblings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your nautical scarf! it really goes well with your necklaces :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi lovely :) I'm glad you would now consider having a tattoo! there really are some beautiful pieces of skin art out there, not just the ones you see everyday on folk baring theirs for all to see :) you look lovely, your legs are enviously long!!! That NY Topshop tshirt is fab too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. p.s. how could I not comment on our similar blog names - what a fabulous blog name you have :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi lovely, just wanted to let you know I have nominated you for a Liebster award over on my blog if you'd like to check it out :) x

    http://teathreesugars.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/liebster-awards.html

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig