Saturday 22 September 2012

Lonely Boy



top - Calvin Klein/charity shop
jeans - Primark
shoes - Primark
bag - vintage

Apologies for my lack of posts, I wish I could say I've been really busy, but I can't actually pin point anything productive I've done! 
My week has mainly involved trawling through the UCAS website trying to find a suitable course that I can actually achieve the grades for, though it's tricky when I'm still unsure as to what I want to do. Seriously, if you're doing anything vaguely English/advertising/marketing related at uni, please let me know!
Last weekend, my boyfriend and I decided to visit Bristol uni after hearing good reviews. However, we spent most of our time drinking champagne and cocktails at the nearby tapas bar and at Pizza Express, only managing to hunt down the uni at the last minute.


Also managed to spot some of Banksy's handywork whilst wandering through the Bristolian streets.


I thought this card from the friend who's a boy was also too lovely not to take a picture of :)

I have also recently been scrolling through Oasap, a website of loveliness if you were previously unaware.
Here are some of my favourite pieces:








Lunch on Maison Fournaise Print Scarf
(I desperately need this)




Oasap have kindly given me a discount code to share with all of my lovely followers. So if you fancy anything, simply type in the code 0132456454 for a 20% discount off of your purchase!

Now for some inspiration to round things up, I'm currently in an almost no-mans land between summer and autumn clothing wise and need to invest in some transitional items. Until then I shall be in jumpers and flip flops.

All images c/o of Tumblr and weheartit:






































SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I know how you feel about the ucas website ! Im almost constantly on their at the minute , either that or doing my perosnal statemnet :/

    Lovely outfit !!!!

    Beautiful Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos of streetstyle :)

    http://ohiwishblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your jumper and the pieces from oasap are lovely ive never looked on their site but i will do now. and inspirational beautiful photos those map nails are amazing!

    and thanks so much for nominating me for a libester award i totally forgot but im going to blog about it tomorrow. :)

    fashionistaface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously love your blog! Thank you for the comment on my blog, I am trying to figure out what to do at uni at the moment and where to go, so stressful! I really want to do english lit, let me know how it goes for you! Tweet me @DanieBann :-)
    www.whatwillshewear.blogspot.com

    Danie B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your vest, looks great on you :)
    Nice photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the calvin klein jumper! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing jumper!
    you look so cool.

    LOVE BO,
    PurePreciousPerfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig