Thursday 7 February 2013

white noise




basically everything - Primark
wedges - Tesco


I seem to be stuck in a cycle of wearing jeans and t shirts but they are just so versatile and easy to wear. Desperately in need of a massive shopping trip to vary my wardrobe, I get bored of clothes far too easily but then refuse to get rid of anything in case I suddenly want to wear it again..

Despite only having two ~proper~ subjects, there seems to be a never ending stream of essays which I manage to complete in my horrendously unbalanced timetable. This leaves my weekend free to watch my money disappear on prosecco and pizza however, which although probably isn't that great in regards to my limited finances, proves enjoyable :)


In other news, I found this rather beautiful clothing site, having seen this image on tumblr, I was lusting after the source.

Turns out it's Brandy Melville Clothing, the stock of which, I want to purchase most of:








Definitely worth a look!



So now time for more pretty pictures from tumblr & weheartit: 












































SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I can't believe 'basically everything' is from primark as this outfits is so pretty!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Loving all your pics! I'm such a fan of brandy melville!

    http://www.fashionroll.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post, all of the accesories are gorgeous and I love your outfit :) I hope you will check out my blog :)
    leopardinleather.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love ur burgundy tee,looks chic!
    let's follow each other?
    http://www.helendushko.com/

    Helen
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. jeans & a tee never gets old. i love the necklace too.

    xxx

    www.roaringtwentiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an amazing purposes! just loving them!
    i hope we could follow each other to stay in toush!

    wish you the beast, dear

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
    Sergio

    ReplyDelete
  7. As usual I love everything about your post! I have a new one up!
    www.whatwillshewear.blogspot.com

    Danie B

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig