Sunday 26 May 2013

if I stay here trouble will find me



top & jeans - Primark
scarf - New Look
shoes - Dorothy Perkins
necklace - ebay

I apologise for the recent hideous quality of my photos, my phone seems to hate me and the once pretty reasonable camera quality has deteriorated somewhat </3

In other news, I have finished school/sixth form (hopefully) forever! Received kind words, cards and some sugary things from class mates and teachers which is always appreciated.
I however, can't help contemplating what I could buy with three years of university funds.. mainly clothing related..
Should probably focus on the ~long term goals~ but all that debt is not looking appealing at this present moment in time.

On a cheerier note, I hope everyone is well and not collapsing too much under the weight of revision.

summery inspiration c/o tumblr






































SHARE:

7 comments

  1. cute outfit! love the scarf :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for finishing Sixth Form! I'll be in your position in a year... Scary though! Best of luck for your university experience, I'm sure it will be worth it :) Love your outfit, the scarf is gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfekt blog
    follow each other??
    kisses:**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your look, and i wish you good luck in your exams. I'm doing my AS's at the moment and i'm really stressed!
    La Luna Blog
    Elle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the little scarf, looks really pretty on you!

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your inspirations a lot! they are so stunning and summery! <3

    check out my latest outfit post on blog! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely blog, I really like the inspirations <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig