Saturday 21 December 2013

somewhere only we know







Jumper - sammydress
Jeans & scarf & bag - Primark

I was lucky enough to be sent this lovely bandage jumper from Sammydress.com which is currently my most favourite item of clothing for the wintery months. I was at first wishing I'd bought a larger size, but the cropped-ness is growing on me and the quality has really impressed me. I'd been meaning to purchase something textured as opposed to my usual simpler knitwear and I thought this fit the bill perfectly.

Anyway, it's very nearly the big day I am far too comfortable in front of the fire, distracted by the fairy lights and endless festive television to be doing *ahem* work. So instead, what could be more enjoyable than browsing pretty pictures of things you might purchase in the new year sales? Speaking of new year, how quickly did 2013 go? 


















xxx


P.s. I'm also twenty next week but let's all stay in denial of that for a little longer?
























SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Happy Birthday for next week! I love this post, the white on white trend, military and the leather: all gorgeous!
    xoxo,

    berrybloomxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig