Wednesday 6 August 2014

Bare wall in distress?

Being a lover of graphic design in it's many glorious forms, I am often scrolling through tumblr/threadless/etsy browsing through potential wall decorations for (hopefully) future homes.
Given a nudge in the right direction by a friend, I was introduced to the wonders of









From creating quirky wall art to gig posters for some of my favourite bands (lusting after that black keys print), the work of  husband and wife team Beth Manos Brickey and Mark Brickey is highly sought after.To check out their etsy store, click here.

The fact they're also based in California is giving me serious overall lifestyle envy.

xxx





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig