Saturday 5 November 2016

Fashion fades StyleWe is forever





jumper - StyleWe
jeans - Zara
coat - H&M
bag - vintage




jacket - StyleWe
trousers & top - Primark
boots - Lightinthebox

Remember when I got that skirt? That was all courtesy of a little website called StyleWe, or more accurately, a little slice of fashion heaven. An Aladdin's cave of designers with an absolutely huge range of styles. 
So obviously, when they offered to collaborate, I couldn't wait to dive in and pick out some pretty pieces.

This jumper very quickly became a staple within my wardrobe. So simple, but that little pop of green on the back adds just enough to make it a really interesting piece. I'm really enjoying little touches of colour in my desaturated wardrobe to give outfits that much needed lift.

Oh my word, I cannot get enough of this jacket. I spotted a velvet blazer in Primark when I was hunting for Halloween attire last week and so have been ahem, crushing on velvet ever since. This jacket is one of those throw-it-over-your-most-boring-outfit-and-make-it-instantly-amazing pieces. A true statement gem and it's black so I obviously am infatuated.

Would you wear either of these pieces?

xxx

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love both looks but the second look is defo my fave - I love the blazer

    S x | SHELISES WORLD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous looks. I love those blue denim jeans - I can't get enough of denim in Autumn/Winter so I'll definitely have to try and get my hands on a pair like yours! I love the slight grungy look to the second outfit - very understated. I really like your blog – do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin’ so we can keep up with eachothers’ posts?

    - Ruby Xx

    Another Ruby Tuesday / Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look incredible in both outfits! I loooove that velvet jacket x

    Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of these looks! I think they're so effortless and you can wear them both to different occasions (Night out or shopping) xx

    LAURA ­| Laura Thinks About

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig