Monday 21 November 2016

Nine Lives













Jacket - Nine Lives
Top - Nine Lives
Trousers - Primark
Boots - ebay

Nine Lives is one of those cool brands. You know the ones that are understated but make a statement, that look like you've made an effort but only take a minute to throw on. 
So naturally, when you're asked to test out a super cool brand, you can hardly refuse. 
The t shirt is a lovely and soft simple piece. Something to easily dress down with jeans and leather jacket or up with a skirt and heels. One of those staples that I'm always in need of, especially when the quality is this good.
My heart however, truly belongs to this jacket. I feel like I'm waiting for my motorbike riding boyfriend outside a dimly lit motel, ready to drive off into the sunset singing aerosmith. The patchwork and embroidery is just the right amount of detail, to make that simple outfit underneath look instantly badass. 
If you're in search of a rock&roll statement t shirt or jacket, I highly recommend a click through Nine Lives, especially as the festive season is just around the corner.
Merry Christmas to me.

Which piece would you wear?

xxx



SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Cute outfit I love the choker, the jacket is nice it reminds me a bit of a boyfriends jacket style, it looks so cosy!

    S x | SHELISES WORLD

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket looks so cool! I love laidback pieces like this x

    Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow really impressed with the brand! I love simple style pieces and this whole outfit is totally something I wear on a weekly basis. I will check the brand out for sure. Have a wonderful week!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit, I love how you styled that bomber jacket with those boots! (:
    Thanks for your comment on my blog!

    www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig