Monday 5 December 2016

Rose tinted











Photos by Darrell K Morris
jumper - H&M
jeans - Primark
hat - Missguided
shoes - Lightinthebox

Just a few of my favourite images taken during a lovely shoot from the summer - that seems like an eternity ago. St George's Hall and the Walker Art Gallery are such amazing settings, and when they become part of the daily scenery, you forget how amazing they are. As much as I enjoy living back home, there's just something about a city that I miss. The consistent flow of people, every day being unexpectedly different and being able to hear tipsy Liverpudlians serenading me beneath my flat window. Like a modern day Romeo and Juliet, except the only poison involved was Jagermeister. 

Where's your favourite place?

P.s. I thought I should probably mention that St George's Hall also has a starring role in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. A brilliantly magical film which I was lucky enough to have been a part of last year. 4 days spent in 1920's cocktail dresses? Don't mind if I do.
To see my incredible performance, you can have a peek here.


xxx
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Ah I'm so jealous you were in that movie babe! I went to see it recently & loved it :)

    Absolutely adore your outfit here as well, the jumper & hat combo is beaut x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a chic look! I love that sweater. I've yet to see the movie, though I've been dying to, but it must have been so fun to be a part of!

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing. I love the sweater and the hat!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Georgia, how cool you got to be an extra in the movie. I haven't seen the film yet but it looks really good. This place is such a lovely backdrop and you look lovely! I adore all things rose and pink.

    Hanh | Hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful place and pictures! You look so stylish, I like this sweater!

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  6. amzing photos :)


    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe you had an appearance in the movie! I didn't get the chance to watch it in the cinema because my husband and I couldn't get a babysitter so I can't wait for it to release on DvD!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know you were in Fantastic Beasts, how fabulous! The costumes were one of my favourite parts of the film so I bet it was a lot of fun dressing up. These photos are stunning too! x

    Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're so gorgeous! And that outfit is fab... I've never been able to pull off a hat, it's the bane of my existence. xx

    www.becajade.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cool and amazing that you've been part of the movie!! You look great babe and the location is stunning.

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab backdrop for an outfit post! And how exciting that you got to be in a movie! x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute outfit and great photos!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous pictures! Beautiful outfit as well, like how comfortable it seems x

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig